Type: Part-Time Position Day Shift - (Monday – Thursday) with call rotation and possible
weekend and holiday rotation.
Operating Room nurse will perform all duties of the perioperative phase of nursing while adhering to the AORN standards and recommended practices; will perform pre-op and post-op assessments on patients of all ages.
- Sound critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work in a positive teamwork environment.
- Possess Professional Customer Service Skills
- Possess Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to interpret cardiac rhythms
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- RN - “current” nurse licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky
- BSN preferred
- BLS required
- OR nurse experience: one (1) year preferred
- Previous Circulator experience preferred
- ACLS within 6 months of date of hire & PALS within 1 year of date of hire
We’re looking for candidates who are devoted to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance, Long-term/Short-term Disability, and 401K.
Click on the link below to apply
Submit resume’ or application to: Melissa Upchurch, CNO or Mollie Dick, HR
Application Period ends: 2-7-20